2013 President's Cup Champions
The following teams will represent Region I at the US Youth Soccer National Presidents Cup competition, July 10-14, in Auburndale, Florida
|U12 Boys - West Chester United SC Eagles '00 (EPA)||U12 Girls - VA Rush Academy Black (VA)|
|U13 Boys - DSC Alliance SC Galaxy (MD)||U13 Girls - North Union United Strikers (EPA)|
|U14 Boys - South Shore United Blazers South (MA)||U14 Girls - TBAA Fireballs (NJ)|
|U15 Boys - Crofton A3 United (MD)||U15 Girls - West Chester United Eagles '97 (EPA)|
|U16 Boys - VSA Heat Blue 96 (VA)||U16 Girls - FASA Premier Impact (VA)|
|U17 Boys - Yardley Makefield Clash (EPA)||U17 Girls - Capital United SC Fusion (ENY)|
What is President's Cup?
President's Cup was designed to create a mid-level competition for those looking to play against teams of similar abilities for a National Championship Title.
General Information & Eligibility #
Teams participating in Region I Sub-Regional Leagues and the Premier League are not eligible to apply for the Region I President's cup if they come from a State Association with thirty thousand or more players.
All Region I NSA teams who enter the National Championship Series Competition are eligible to enter the Region I President's Cup Competition.
In US Youth Soccer State Associations whose membership is 30,000 or fewer:
- The Runner-Up or second place team in the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series may represent the state at the Regional President's Cup
- However, each State is free to designate any team except their USYSNC Champion, as their representative to the Regional President's Cup
In US Youth Soccer State Associations whose membership is 30,001 or more:
- The winner of the competition level directly below US Youth Soccer(State Association) State Championship or cup may represent the state at the Regional Competition
- However, each state is free to designate any team except those that have finished in the top four from prior years State Cup
Region I will post on their website a banner/notice so advertising the Region I President's Cup Competition. It will advise that teams wanting to enter their State Association's President's Cup must go to their State Association website to download their application entry form. Each State Association will set their own application fee for their teams.
All applications will be sent to the appropriate State Association for review, approval and or disapproval. It will be the responsibility of each State Association to notify the Region I President's Cup Chair of their selection.
Forms & Downloads #
The following age groups are available for the President's Cup
- U-12 Boys and Girls (8v8 ONLY)
- U-13 Boys and Girls
- U-14 Boys and Girls
- U-15 Boys and Girls
- U-16 Boys and Girls
- U-17 Boys and Girls
On States that dual roster players, players are allowed to play on the President's Cup team and US Youth Soccer National Championships team, if the team playing in President's Cup declares for the President's Cup and not for the US Youth Soccer National Championships team.
Each club will provide a President's Cup roster with no more than fourteen (14) players on the U12 (8v8) age group and eighteen (18) players for the U-13 age group. The U-14 through U-17 age group roster may have a maximum of twenty-two (22) players on their team roster and a maximum of eighteen (18) players on each game roster. State Associations must supply a roster reflecting the players registered for the State level event which the President's Cup Committee can use to determine compliance with the following:
- A team must demonstrate continuity of rosters between the league and every level of the President's Cup competitions by maintaining a minimum of 9 players common to the roster of the team at every level of the competitions. No player added to a team, after the regional competition is completed, shall be rostered to a President's Cup team.
- Rosters MUST be legible and signed by the State Association Registrar
- Players MUST be listed in alphabetical order, last name first.
- Jersey Numbers MUST be listed on roster.
- All players will have a uniquely numbered jersey that matches the roster.
- No team shall be allowed more than the 14/18/22 players on its roster (as defined above).
- Team bench personal [maximum of four(4) people] will have AND display on their person in a fashion that is easy to see on the lanyard provided the identification passes provided by US Youth Soccer President's Cup
Player/Coach Passes: Each player and team official listed on a team roster must carry the US Youth Soccer member pass with a current photograph of the player or team official and the appropriate official of the State Association and laminated prior to check-in.
NO PLAYER/COACHES PASS, NO PLAY, NO EXCEPTION
A State Association may withdraw any of its team from the Region I President's Cup without penalty up to 31 days prior to the start of play: however the entry fee will not be refunded. Any State Association that withdraws team(s) from the Presidents Cup less than 31 days prior to the start of play will be subjected to a fine of $ 1500.00 per team. In addition, any State Association that withdraws team(s) less than 5 days prior to the start of the event will be subject to an additional $ 1500.00 per team. These fines are to be made payable to Region I and MUST be submitted to the Region I office within thirty (30) days upon completion of the Region I Presidents Cup competition. Any State Association that is unable to send its Champion team has the option to send its runner-up team.
Any unreasonable forfeits, determined by the Region I Presidents Cup Committee, will be subject to a fine of $ 500.00 per game forfeited and will not advance to the next round of competition.
Any State Association that does not pay the fine(s) will considered not in good standing and its teams will not be permitted to play in any future Region I Presidents Cup competition until the fine(s) are paid.
The State Association will be responsible for collection of any fine(s) from the team that withdraws or forfeits any games in the Region I Presidents Cup
|Jan 7, 2013||Deadline Date for Entry Form & Fees|
|May 6, 2013||Deadline Date for NSA Approved Rosters|
|May 6, 2013||Deadline Date for NSA Sit-Out Verification Form|
|May 15, 2013||SCHEDULES RELEASED|
|May 24, 2013||Mandatory Team Registration |
|May 25, 2013||Preliminary Games|
|May 26, 2013||Preliminary & Semi-Final Matches|
|May 27, 2013||Final Matches|
|Jul 10 - 14, 2013||US Youth Soccer President's Cup National Finals (Lake Myrtle Sports Park, Auburndale FL)|Local Area Info & Logistics#
- Continental Recreational Facility - HQ Venue (100 West Road, Londonderry, NH 03053)
- U16 Boys; U17 Boys
- U13 Girls; U15 Girls (partial); U16 Girls; U17 Girls
- Preliminary & Semi-Final: (U13 G; U16 B/G; U17 B/G)
- Finals: ALL AGE GROUPS
- Northeast Athletic Club (326 Buck Street, Pembrook, NH 03275)
- U14 Boys; U15 Boys
- U14 Girls; U15 Girls (partial)
- Preliminary & Semi-Final: (U14 B/G; U15 B/G)
- Rock Rimmon Park (Mason St & Moore St , Manchester, NH 03102) - no actual street number
- U12 Boys SS; U13 Boys
- U12 Girls SS
- Preliminary & Semi-Final: (U12 SS B/G; U13 B)